The Gathering Voices Golden Rule
Make comments unto others as you would have them make comments unto you.
All ideas sincerely held are welcomed. All ways of expressing them are not.
The Gathering Voices Blogging Beatitudes
- Blessed are those who comment with humility. They realize that even they may be mistaken.
- Blessed are those who state their disagreements in a respectful way. They trust that all are seeking to discover God’s Truth.
- Blessed are those who refuse to insult or slander others, even if they have been disrespected themselves. They show us all a better way.
- Blessed are those who do not exaggerate others’ statements, but rather seek to clarify in order to deepen the dialogue. They help us all learn.
- Blessed are those who participate in this community by holding others accountable and clicking on “report” when offensive content is found.